Morningstar SunSaver™ Duo Charge Controller SSD-25RM
Morningstar’s SunSaver Duo is an advanced PWM two battery controller for RV’s, caravans, boats and cottages.
£125.00 (£150.00 INC-VAT)
Morningstar’s SunSaver Duo is an advanced PWM two battery controller for RV’s, caravans, boats and cottages. This product will charge two separate and isolated batteries at the same time, such as a “house” and an engine battery, based on user selectable priorities.
The SunSaver Duo employs Morningstar’s legendary SunSaver controller technology, whose long-term track record for high eliability and improved battery charging is well-recognized in the solar industry. This controller also includes a backlit remote meter which may be mounted in or on a wall and displays digital and pictorial status information about the solar power system.
The SunSaver Duo is epoxy encapsulated for environmental protection, is user adjustable via DIP switch or connection to a personal computer, and has an optional remote temperature sensor.
Two Battery Charging
- Solar charge current is shared between the two batteries based on a user-selectable priority. When one battery is fully charged, all of the charge current flows to the other battery.
Longer Battery Life
- Four stage series PWM pulse charging and temperature compensation increases the useful life of the batteries.
Provides Useful Information
- The remote meter and LED’s display system status data and any system errors. Custom icons and backlighting make the meter easy to read and understand.
Extensive Electronic Protections
- The controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes during installation. There are no fuses to replace, and the controller will automatically re-set after a wiring mistake.
Easy to Install
- The controller is installed near the batteries using the clearly labelled large wire terminals. The remote meter may be mounted in the wall or on the wall using the included frame. Also includes the meter wiring with RJ-11 connector.
- Epoxy encapsulation protects the controller against dust and high humidity. Efficient electronics and a conservative thermal design allow the controller to operate reliably at high temperatures. Five year warranty and estimated 15 year life.
- Two battery charging eliminates the added cost of two separate solar charging systems and the need for isolation between the batteries.
- A full data sheet is available with all the specifications. You can view the data sheet by clicking here